250 grams of sugar
270 grams of flour
1 tablespoon of baking powder
125 grams of vegetable oil
125 grams of melted butter
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Melt butter in the microwave for 30 seconds.
3. Stir in sugar, eggs, and vegetable oil.
4. Add flour and baking powder, stir until it is mixed.
5. Put the mixed ingredients into the cupcake cups, onto a baking tray
6. Put in the oven for 25 minutes at 180 degrees.
7. Remove cupcakes from oven, let cool for 10 minutes
8. Add colored icing on top in a christmas design. Some ideas include Santa Claus, a christmas tree, stockings, rudolph the red nosed reindeer, a snowman.